[[ Spyce ]]
Web development is fun again!
Spyce will not waste your time with
Spyce takes the drudgery out. All you need is Python to get started!
- Clunky code reuse constructs
- XML, YAML, or a templating language you've never seen before; everything is Python
- Manually accessing GET and POST page parameters
- Writing boilerplate code for form validation
- Editing multiple files for each user-visible page
- Writing SQL queries by hand
- Rolling your own authentication framework
3 steps to Spyce
Congratulations, you're running the built-in Spyce webserver. Go to
http://localhost:8000/index.spy and check it out!
- Download (version XXY released on XXZ)
- Install: rpm -i, tar -xzf or unzip
- python -u installationpath/spyceCmd.py -l
- (If installed from RPM: /usr/share/spyce/spyceCmd.py -l)